Rate the manga that you last read

Elinicia

Rate the manga that you last read

Post by Elinicia » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:29 pm

as the title goes rate the manga that you last read. 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest and maybe explain why you rate it that way. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEFT THE FORUM.
WILL PROBABLY CHECK HERE AND THERE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raizou

Re: Rate the manga that you last read

Post by Raizou » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:52 am

Sensei ni, ageru
rate : 8/10
One of my favorite manga by Yamada Daisy (sensei)... well at first when I read it. its catchy to me cause senseiXstudent... in the end at last chapter is rushed than I expected... anyway its good to read it ^_^

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Wow, I can't even remember what I last read. That was last month, I believe? :O

Skip Beat. 10/10.
Though the Ren/Kyoko dynamic is getting interesting in itself, I am more interested in seeing Kyoko's growth as an actress, and how she will surpass Sho (because that was what she vowed to do, in case most everyone forgot, lol).
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

Raizou

Post by Raizou » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:58 am

Oouso swing
rate : 5/10
this manga is have a 3 chapter + extra so~ its 4 chapter by Tsujita Ririko... anyway -_- ... that artwork is good but the story is (=_=) ... kind a boring(?) .. yea at first I thought the guy will be like the girl but hello~ its only FRIEND ZONE for that guy... *sigh* wish that girl will be give up ..

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:50 am

Assassination Classroom: 10/10.
Overall a great manga series. As expected of the creator of Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro - he never fails to deliver, plot-creation wise and all. Also, it's not as dark as Neuro and has a more interesting plot, IMO, so it's all good :))

Last chapter read: chapter 137. Rating that one a 8/10.
Because I can already predict what's going to happen - a bit clichéd and stuff, but not at all bad. At least it's not troll-ish.
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

Kristine

Post by Kristine » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Owari no Seraph (ongoing): 9/10 [Have read up to chapter 20 as of this post]

As much as I love this series and would love to give it 10/10, I can't because... it's ongoing... and there are a few flaws (for me xD). But! Nonetheless, it really showcases the blurred line between good and evil, and how it really is based on perspective. The power struggle you see in and around the central family/government is interesting, and how the fates of our protagonists is quite something... The art work is amazing! And I love how it's classified as a dark fantasy! :feel:
Kagami-sensei, Furuya-sensei, and Yamamoto-sensei, keep up the good work! Loving this series, and I look forward to what you have in store for us in the future! :whistle:
Image\n必ず届くはずさ まだ見ぬ世界へ

Aoshee

Post by Aoshee » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:40 pm

Tokyo Ghoul: 10/10
Finished it a week ago. Really a magnificent work by Ishida-sensei. I enjoyed the twists and plotholes. Moreover, the theme is mostly angst and tragedy, probably why I loved it! Great storytelling and character development! I love both Kaneki-kun and Touka-chan! I love how their relationship progressed... and that's how I became a TouKen fan <3

roxeworthe

Post by roxeworthe » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Norn9: Norn + Nonet
Rating: 7/10

The manga is actually an adaptation of the otome game with the same name. And I think the route tackled was Koharu/Kakeru. Anyway, the art is good. But I feel like the storyline and how it was delivered was sorely lacking. I had played a little of the game and researched extensively about it but the manga failed to deliver the kick I got from the game itself. It felt rushed with only 7/8 (Prologue is Chapter 0) chapters. I'm looking forward to the other routes though. And I still love Norn9 inspite of it. The art was really good! But there were times when dome characters especially the main, were faceless. Its a bit weird and awkward.

Raizou

Post by Raizou » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:35 am

Coffee & Vanilla
rate: 10/10

from Akegami takara-sensei. oh yea! I really like this manga!, there have a 1 to 7 chapter ENG. and 8 to13.5 have chns. the girl hir in story is a collage student and the man here is I think he is a rich man. so far this manga is so good and there's not have a negative vibes when I read it.

Dororo4

Post by Dororo4 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:10 pm

By and large an incredible manga arrangement. Of course of the maker of Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro - he never neglects to convey, plot-creation shrewd what not. Likewise, it's not as dim as Neuro and has an all the more intriguing plot if you are using this hyperlink, IMO, so it's all great :)