Who are your favorite mangakas?

Myeolchi

Who are your favorite mangakas?

Post by Myeolchi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:22 pm

As the title suggests, tell us about your favorite mangakas and why you like them :33

Twitter||Tumblr[spoiler]Image Image
Awesome Badges by Yana-sis and Asuna-chwan <3[/spoiler]
a.k.a Mia

Daniela

Re: Who are your favorite mangakas?

Post by Daniela » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Ashirogi Muto! Yumeno Sakiko, too.

*jk* They're fictional mangaka (from Bakuman and Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun, respectively).

A more serious answer: CLAMP. I do like their art style (even when they did designs for Code Geass), and their distinct touch on various story themes.

Other than them, I have no other real favorites. I tend to like individual manga more than mangaka, so most of the time I don't know their names lol ;)
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

Aira

Post by Aira » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:11 am

art wise, i like matsuri hino, tite kubo, yamamori mika and fujimaki tadatoshi.
story wise, i like isayama hajime, ishida sui and nakaba suzuki.

over all, my top 2 faves right now are nakaba suzuki (nanatsu no taizai) and ishida sui (tokyo ghoul).

hanafubuki

Post by hanafubuki » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:14 am

Hm... I like mangakas like Matsuri Hino, Kiyoko Arai, Chitose Yagami, and of course I can't forget Oda Eiichiro, Amano Akira, and Mashima Hiro.

I forgot the other mangakas that I like, but so far, I've been buying other works of Kiyoko Arai and Chitose Yagami. Will update once when I remember more.
Image\nGiraffe set by an awesome person. Thank you Image\n\nCongratulations, hanafubuki! You just picked up 2912 pound bunch of flowers!

clarkm

Post by clarkm » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:23 am

My favorite is Kiyoko Arai. I think he is one of the best and the most talented mangakas. I read an interesting article about him at https://eduzaurus.com/research-paper-writing-service, about his life and how he started drawing manga.