Ask the Manga Team

Ask your questions here, just don't ask us too much about when the next chapter will be released....
Hinohana

Re: Ask the Manga Team

Post by Hinohana » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:35 am

Hello~

I wanted to first thank you for all your hard work! I really appreciate everything you do.

I noticed that you dropped one of my favorite mangas, Sukitte II Na Yo (Say I love You)....
All of the english versions have been released.... The manga is completed now and I was wondering why the online version hasn't been released?

I wanted to know if you needed the manga?

I have the last 5 volumes (14-18), including the final volume that was just released yesterday.

I'm not sure how the whole system works but
I can scan all the pages of chapters 53-72 (final chapter) and email them to you so everyone can read it. It's not the japanese version but the english version so I don't know if you can use my copies....

Thank you for everything! I'm looking forward to your reply!

askani

Post by askani » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:31 am

Hi, we haven't dropped Sukitte and actually released chapter 56 earlier this month which is the end of volume 14.

We're aware that the series is complete in Japan and that the official english version released the last volume recently. But please don't scan your english volumes as we can't use them~

We've been working on Sukitte for a long time so we're not going to drop it and plan to see it to the end of the series. It just takes a lot of work to get a chapter released~

lordharpo

Post by lordharpo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:39 am

Hello Manga Team !

Ive recently almost finished the anime series Maid-sama and i decided to read the manga i liked it that much! (im not one for anime, let alone manga, but very specific ones catch my interest and i end binging really hard lol). I was on mangafreak.com reading it and all the translations were done by you guys! (though it seems the s2scanlations.com site is no longer up and running, but i clicked here and discovered what i believe to be you guys still, i hope. if not, great job anyways). Just wanted to let you guys know you did a great job translating it, but i wont critique the sentence structuring at times (two words needing switched around typically, moot point) because the manga is adorable i just didnt care!! :yaha:
I really wish they could have made a season 2 for Maid-sama, the manga is perfect for a 2 season show with the way they ended it and the entire rest of the story to be animated (can you imagine that wedding animated <3 <3 <3)(i also know that has nothing to do with you guys haha). I want to read the Bleach manga once i finish the anime, however daunting of a task that may be to read it! Anyways, im off topic! You guys did great, superb, a beautiful, fantastic job translating these!!!!!!! (though ive only read the manga for maid sama, which is over 4 years ago when it ended lol). And of course, THANK YOU <3

-lordharpo

maplecaca

Post by maplecaca » Sat May 19, 2018 7:40 am

Hi, I was just wondering if Suki tte Ii na yo is still being worked on since the chapters end at 56. Thank you very much for your hard work!!

Barto

Post by Barto » Sun May 20, 2018 12:55 pm

I was just wondering if you guys are still working on Black Torch or you dropped it.

askani

Post by askani » Mon May 21, 2018 4:00 pm

maplecaca wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 7:40 am
Hi, I was just wondering if Suki tte Ii na yo is still being worked on since the chapters end at 56. Thank you very much for your hard work!!
We are still working on it. School and real life are pretty busy for all our staff around this time of the year. We hope to release a new chapter soon.
Barto wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:55 pm
I was just wondering if you guys are still working on Black Torch or you dropped it.
We're still working on it and we won't be dropping BT so just hang tight. We plan on releasing a new chapter this month or early next month.

wwwtsubomi

Post by wwwtsubomi » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:57 am

Hello! I love all your projects, and I'm crazy about a lot of the manga you make.
I would like to inquire though if you are available to scan and translate Kisu Yori mo Hayaku: Future - It was released this year, and this manga is currently under your banner (though it's marked as complete)
If not, are you giving the manga to another team instead? If yes, do you only need the raw scans?
Regards to everyone on S2Scans!