I’m willing to help buy manga for Seirou Opera

TTL06

I’m willing to help buy manga for Seirou Opera

Post by TTL06 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:11 am

Hi,

I recently discovered the manga called Seirou Opera. What attracted me to this manga was the art style. After binge reading the manga I was devastated that Summerrain scans was no longer translating this manga. I did some digging and found out that s2s manga and shojo hearts were taking over! So here I am trying to help out! I love the artist! I haven’t read all of her work, sakurakouji, but I loved black bird!

Anyways, long story short, I’m willing to buy the next book you guys need for this story to continue!!! Administration or something please contact me! I noticed that you guys don’t have this manga under your current projects. However, if I buy the manga I’m willing to help relight this project!!! I can even scan the book too!!!

I hope you guys will see this. I haven’t seen any new comments in the year 2018 in these forms. Unless I missed it, but please contact me! I need to find out what happens next lol!
Attachments
DE21E0AE-4F52-4A92-8FAB-034C2117F3B3.jpeg
The 7th book!

Jess015Hdz

Re: I’m willing to help buy manga for Seirou Opera

Post by Jess015Hdz » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:42 am

I have also recently binge read the series and im also willing to help out in regards to providing manga as well!!