Skip Beat! Latest Chapter Discussion

Satinel

Skip Beat! Latest Chapter Discussion

Post by Satinel » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Please discuss anything about Skip Beat! here. Thank you!

ichigo

Re: Skip Beat! Latest Chapter Discussion

Post by ichigo » Wed May 06, 2015 11:34 pm

The following says it all:
From our SB Team: First of all, sorry for being late with chapter 222, we hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless. This will be the last Skip Beat! released under S2S.
The Skip Beat team made the very difficult decision to go independent and will be releasing elsewhere from now on.
We'd like to thank S2S for their wonderful years of working on this manga and we continue to wish them all the best.

From us here at S2Scans, thank you for all the hard work you've put into this series. We also wish you the best in all your future endeavours! :feel:
I will keep an eye out for you guys elsewhere then!
Once again, thank you for all the hard work the Skip Beat! team put into the series thus far! May the individual members have happy days ahead of them~ :bye2:

Edit: Never mind, I found you guys!
"to the world you may be one person,\nbut to one person you may be the world."\n-unknown\n\nI got this quote from a magnet.

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Thu May 07, 2015 10:01 am

^ Where are they now? I miss talking with them :(

For today's chapter:

[spoiler]Shuuucks! After several days of that tension between Saena and Kyoko, this happens. :( The good thing is that it's Sho and not Ren who first got yo her. At least, she'll get to talk to someone who actually knows her past. As much as I like Ren and Kyoko hate Sho, he's the better one to comfort her at this time.[/spoiler]
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

ichigo

Post by ichigo » Fri May 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Daniela wrote:^ Where are they now? I miss talking with them :(
I sent a private message (pm) to you.
"to the world you may be one person,\nbut to one person you may be the world."\n-unknown\n\nI got this quote from a magnet.

andynicole93

Post by andynicole93 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:45 pm

Hi, Ive been reading Skip beat and just recently caught up with what's been printed in English, and I Was really afraid to read from an unofficial translation but I did some research and found out that you had the best translations. I read everything you've released and just realized that there's more and you've stopped translating Skip beat :( I'm really nervous to read from any scanlation that I don't know, and I was wondering if you knew another trustworthy source that would have accurate translations or where the Skip Beat team is publishing their scanlations now? I saw something about that in the above comments.

I have a manga app, which looks like it has a mixture of scans from different people, some of yours, and some from other people. IT would be really nice to read from there but I'm just nervous. If anyone could help me out that would be great. I care about this series a lot so I really want to know I'm reading the right thing. Thanks

Amy