Kimi ni Todoke 105 By S2Scans

askani

Kimi ni Todoke 105 By S2Scans

Post by askani » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:34 pm

We've always planned to catch up with KnT it was just always one thing or another that led to delays as they tend to do.

We just want to thank all our readers who have stuck with us over the years and continue to read our releases! :mwah:

Huge thanks to everyone who helped with this chapter ~

Translator: VariableFlame Proofreader: askani Editors: Sakura, Wiz, lolo04
QCer: askani Raws: Private

Bullza

Re: Kimi ni Todoke 105 By S2Scans

Post by Bullza » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:12 pm

See again you posted this chapter just a couple days after the other scanlator. I find that very odd.

sakuraliloves44

Post by sakuraliloves44 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:41 am

Bullza wrote:See again you posted this chapter just a couple days after the other scanlator. I find that very odd.
Sorry to be rude. But why do you even care? And how is that odd?
We've been doing this series for years. And it doesn't matter if two groups are releasing the same series. Even Akagami no Shirayuki is released within two groups. One is speed scans and the other is about the quality for the series. You can support any group you want but don't just come in and try to start something. Plus we didn't have a translator for this series and for many other series but we're trying our best. You just had to be patient. Two chapters in one year is better than nothing too. Or you can just go to the bookstore and buy the series if you're that impatient. :annoyed:

Bullza

Post by Bullza » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:38 am

sakuraliloves44 wrote:
Bullza wrote:See again you posted this chapter just a couple days after the other scanlator. I find that very odd.
We've been doing this series for years. And it doesn't matter if two groups are releasing the same series. Even Akagami no Shirayuki is released within two groups. One is speed scans and the other is about the quality for the series. You can support any group you want but don't just come in and try to start something. Plus we didn't have a translator for this series and for many other series but we're trying our best. You just had to be patient. Two chapters in one year is better than nothing too. Or you can just go to the bookstore and buy the series if you're that impatient. :annoyed:
It's just a matter of curiosity. As I said in the other thread in 2016 you only released two chapters of this manga. Pretty much nothing was been doing with it which led to another scanlator stepping in.

In the past week or so this other scanlator released chapter 103 and then you also released chapter 103 on the very same day. Coincidence? Not likely.

This other scanlator then released chapters 104 and 105 and again you've released the same chapters almost immediately afterward.

So from doing just 2 chapters throughout all of 2016 to releasing 3 chapters back to back, something you haven't ever done or at least in years at the same time that the other scanlator released these chapters....then yeah that's odd.

Why are you only releasing these chapters now that someone else is doing them?

sakuraliloves44

Post by sakuraliloves44 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:57 am

Bullza wrote:
sakuraliloves44 wrote:
It's just a matter of curiosity. As I said in the other thread in 2016 you only released two chapters of this manga. Pretty much nothing was been doing with it which led to another scanlator stepping in.

In the past week or so this other scanlator released chapter 103 and then you also released chapter 103 on the very same day. Coincidence? Not likely.

This other scanlator then released chapters 104 and 105 and again you've released the same chapters almost immediately afterward.

So from doing just 2 chapters throughout all of 2016 to releasing 3 chapters back to back, something you haven't ever done or at least in years at the same time that the other scanlator released these chapters....then yeah that's odd.

Why are you only releasing these chapters now that someone else is doing them?
Did you read what I wrote? lol I said that we didn't have a translator for this series and we were recruiting all of last year for one... Plus the new group decided to not help us or ask us anything but instead released their own version.
We have also done this many times on releasing many chapters back to back with series we wanted to keep up with. It seems like you don't read the other series if you didn't know. And we've been planning for a while to do a steady release for this series while it was on a brief break in the mag. I hope you understand. :smile1:

Bullza

Post by Bullza » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:14 pm

So it's just a coincidence that you're releasing them at the same time? Well alright then.

Kuro_

Post by Kuro_ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:20 am

So, this entire time I was wondering why our team seemed dead and turns out I got 0 email notifications about any posts whatsoever and went the past 1 1/2 months wondering what was going on and turns out my settings got changed >_> I don't know why this happened, but I fixed it now :0
:bye2: :whistle: