☢ Objection: Ace Attorney FC ☢

Create or join a club and share similar interests with other members of the forum~ ^^
Elinicia

☢ Objection: Ace Attorney FC ☢

Post by Elinicia » Thu May 07, 2015 12:51 pm

ACE ATTORNEY FC
Ace Attorney, known in Japan as Gyakuten Saiban (逆転裁判?, lit. "Turnabout Trial"), is a series of visual novel legal thriller adventure video games, created by Shu Takumi[1]and developed and published by Capcom, in which players assume the role of a defense attorney in a fictional courtroom setting, which is based on the Japanese legal system, to strive to find their clients "not guilty" using investigation, evidence, and cross-examination to prove their case. The series primarily focuses on the main protagonist, Phoenix Wright, a passionate lawyer who seeks out the truth and defends his clients to the end, with later games sometimes featuring other protagonists.
The first three games in the series, originally released exclusively in Japan between 2001 and 2004 for the Game Boy Advance, were ported to the Nintendo DS, taking advantage of features such as touchscreen control, and localized into other regions. These games have also been ported to other formats, such as PC, WiiWare, and iOS. Subsequent titles were developed for the Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS systems. To date, there have been five main games in the series, with a prequel game currently in development, as well as two Investigations spin-off games and a cross-over title, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

Rules:
✪ All general forum rules applies here.
✪ You can all discuss Ace attorney related news here but please use spoiler tags for discussion of the cases.
✪ Respect each others opinions. (No bashing and rude comments)
✪ Have fun!

Owner:
Elinicia
Co-Owner:

Members:
Asuna
Daniela[/align]
Last edited by Elinicia on Mon May 11, 2015 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEFT THE FORUM.
WILL PROBABLY CHECK HERE AND THERE.

Asuna

Re: ☢ Objection: Ace Attorney FC ☢

Post by Asuna » Fri May 08, 2015 5:09 am

I want to join! I've played all of the Ace Attorney games. Dual Destinies is probably my favorite. I'm currently playing Ace Attorney vs. Professor Layton (two of my favorite series combined sdfsdafsad) <3333
[spoiler]Image
Awesome badge made by Myeolchi <3333[/spoiler]

Elinicia

Post by Elinicia » Fri May 08, 2015 1:44 pm

Welcome to the club, Asuna! Ooohhh who's your favorite character?
LEFT THE FORUM.

Asuna

Post by Asuna » Fri May 08, 2015 3:46 pm

I really like Phoenix and Miles Edgeworth~ XD
[spoiler]Image
Awesome badge made by Myeolchi <3333[/spoiler]

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Sat May 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Objection! I should be a member, too! *jk*

I only got to play games 1-4. We don't have a 3DS so no AA5. We did watch an LP of Layton vs Wright on YouTube though. Loved it.
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

Elinicia

Post by Elinicia » Mon May 11, 2015 9:48 pm

Daniela wrote:Objection! I should be a member, too! *jk*

I only got to play games 1-4. We don't have a 3DS so no AA5. We did watch an LP of Layton vs Wright on YouTube though. Loved it.
Welcome to the FC Dani-sis! :yaha:
I havent played AA5 yet :feel:

@Asuna: Mine would be Miles~ :ahaha:
I really love the Ace attorney: Miles Edgeworth :feel:

What's your favorite case so far? :)
LEFT THE FORUM.

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Thu May 14, 2015 7:55 am

Thanks for the welcome! My favorite characters would be Miles and Mia. (No, not as a pairing.)

Favorite case would be the classic Turnabout Sisters. Then DL-6, of course. :)
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

Elinicia

Post by Elinicia » Thu May 14, 2015 2:27 pm

For some odd reason I don't ship anyone on this series lol which is odd considering that the characters are usually paired with the opposite gender lol. Also, I have a habit of pairing the characters to one another when I play... That's how platonic their relationship are :feel:.

Yep I like the DL-6 too~

We all have common favorite character which is Miles. Gotta love his outfit and attitude :evillaugh:
LEFT THE FORUM.

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Fri May 29, 2015 2:30 am

^ True, true. The only exception would be Detective Gumshoe and Maggey Byrde (that rookie police officer from the second game), I guess. :3 And Mia and Diego. Oh, how I love those two! #thereisnoforever </3

My favorite game would be the first game, where there were no dabbling much in the spirit world stuff. The extra case, SL-9 (with Ema Skye) was very nicely-executed. I kind of have a hard time believeing that Lana Skye is Chief Prosecutor, though - Miles looks older than her!

I also love the crossover with Professor Layton. I've always wanted to see them team up in canon. I am sooo glad the game was localized (and recorded for my viewing pleasure :ahaha:)

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:51 pm

GUYS, WHAT'S UP?!

DUAL DESTINIES WAS AWESOME!!! (I couldn't resist anymore and watched a Let's Play over Christmas.)

[spoiler="SHIPPING"]I think I might have to take back what I said about not shipping anyone in-series. CYKESQUILL is LOOOOOVEEE <3333 :yaha: :yaha: :yaha:

I mean, I can totally see them as platonic, no problem. I can even see Justicykes happening. BUT NOOOO--- CYKESQUILL IS FOREVER <3 :feel:

That said, I've also recently discovered a soft spot for Klema (Klavier/Ema), they act like Usui and Misaki, and it makes me laugh silly and stuff. :ahaha:[/spoiler]

ACE ATTORNEY 6 :feel: :feel: :feel:

Confirmed returning: Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Athena Cykes

[spoiler="New character art"]ImageImageImage[/spoiler]

[spoiler="TRAILER"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-MEq-ANCzU[/spoiler]

Aaaaand. WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE ANIME?!?! It's coming out in April 2016!!! :yaha: :yaha: :yaha:

[spoiler="MORE INFO ON THE ANIME"]The anime will be directed by Ayumu Watanabe of A-1 Pictures, with music by Kaoru Wada. The main cast is as follows:

Yuuki Kaji as Phoenix Wright
Aoi Yuuki as Maya Fey
Masashi Tamaki as Miles Edgeworth
Chie Nakamuara as Mia Fey
Masami Iwasaki as Dick Gumshoe
Tooru Nara as Larry Butz

The show will air weekly Saturdays at 5:30 PM JST on Yomiuri Television and Nippon Television channels.[/spoiler]

Possible trailer? This one's for the Ace Attorney Pachinko Game - there are some beautiful anime cutscenes in there :yaha:

[spoiler="pachinko trailer"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrrjcGlnsV4[/spoiler]

And I'm really really really sad for this. I wish Dai Gyakuten Saiban (The Great Ace Attorney) would be localized!

You can't make a game with SHERLOCK freakin' HOLMES in it and not share! :feel: :feel: :feel:

[spoiler="DGS"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7fl2xDedO8[/spoiler]