THE TYPE MOON FC...

Create or join a club and share similar interests with other members of the forum~ ^^
hayate

THE TYPE MOON FC...

Post by hayate » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:53 am

From left to right: Arcueid Brunestud from Tsukihime, Aozaki Aoko from Mahou Tsukai no Yoru, Saber from Fate/ series and Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai.

[rainbow]Get Zelretch'd.[/rainbow] :peek:

Please join the TYPE MOON FC, where Fate series, Tsukihime (and remakes[?]), and other works by the eggplant himself galore!!!

WELCOME TO THE NASUVERSE!!!

Also, for new members, please don't go full Beast's Lair mode on this one. :feel:

NOTE: If you saw an image that will spoil some series, make sure to upload it on imgur first. :ahaha:
Last edited by hayate on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elinicia

Re: THE TYPE MOON FC...

Post by Elinicia » Fri May 01, 2015 10:23 am

woot woot~ Joinage~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEFT THE FORUM.
WILL PROBABLY CHECK HERE AND THERE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hayate

Post by hayate » Fri May 01, 2015 11:14 am

Elinicia wrote:woot woot~ Joinage~
Make yourself at home, member of the TYPE MOON FC.

So for new members, I will ask this:

How did you get into the TYPE MOON franchise?
[spoiler="The doctor will see you now"]Image[/spoiler]\n\n[spoiler="THE TRUTH ON MADOKA MAGICA"]Image[/spoiler]

Aira

Post by Aira » Tue May 05, 2015 3:03 pm

joinage please. :D

Just watched the fate/zero and fsn anime and loved some of the characters. <3
Forgive me for this boring answer. xD

hayate

Post by hayate » Wed May 06, 2015 8:20 am

Aira wrote:joinage please. :D

Just watched the fate/zero and fsn anime and loved some of the characters. <3
Forgive me for this boring answer. xD
It's ok, we're just starting anyway. :D

Hope we can draw in some potential lovers of TYPE MOON works here. :D

So, how did I get into the franchise?

For starters, I watched Carnival Phantasm. :peek:

No, seriously. I just watched it for the lols until I realized that it is an amalgamated franchise of various characters.

From there, I watched Tsukihime (the proclaimed non - existent anime), Fate/Stay Night (DEEN version), and Kara no Kyoukai series.

Also I read Notes, the latest (and possibly last book) of Kara no Kyoukai, Tsuki no Sango (Coral of the Moon) and Fate/Strange Fake.
[spoiler="The doctor will see you now"]Image[/spoiler]\n\n[spoiler="THE TRUTH ON MADOKA MAGICA"]Image[/spoiler]

Darkside

Post by Darkside » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:04 am

I'm here hayate :D

***SPOILER ALERT BTW***

It was Ero who got me into it, fate zero mainly. And I must say, he recommended me an amazing anime! The scene when Berserker and Archer are fighting in the sky, god I was having a fanboy attack when I first saw it. Still my favorite anime out there. Criticism wise, I just couldn't accept how Rider just dies like that, he was so awesome and like really, no one can't hate that guy lol. Saber and Lancelot's reunion was short, but I think Ero told me it's extended in the manga.

And ya, it's a shame that Ero hasn't found his way here yet...
If I'm not active and your curious on my whereabouts than feel free to pm me. I'll get it by mail.

hayate

Post by hayate » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:59 am

Darkside wrote:I'm here hayate :D

***SPOILER ALERT BTW***

It was Ero who got me into it, fate zero mainly. And I must say, he recommended me an amazing anime! The scene when Berserker and Archer are fighting in the sky, god I was having a fanboy attack when I first saw it. Still my favorite anime out there. Criticism wise, I just couldn't accept how Rider just dies like that, he was so awesome and like really, no one can't hate that guy lol. Saber and Lancelot's reunion was short, but I think Ero told me it's extended in the manga.

And ya, it's a shame that Ero hasn't found his way here yet...
Good thing you have enjoyed Fate/Zero.

Here's my welcome gift to you. Have at thee!!! (It's Emiya Shirou vs. Corrupted Berserker in Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel route)

Well, there are tons that I can recommend, but you can start with Kara no Kyoukai and Notes, since those 2 are basically the foundations of Nasuverse... (Kara no Kyoukai has 8 movies, and basically almost information overload, so you might want to clear your mind first :ahaha: )

Also, that's their basis when they argue about who's the strongest in the Nasuverse, even though there's a canonical one already...

Psst, it's ORT. XD

They practically revere Gilgamesh as king, even going to the point where they say the whole plot of Unlimited Blade Works route in Fate/Stay Night is one giant buttpull. XD

hayate

Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel

Post by hayate » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:49 am

Yep, finally happening...

In 2017. O.O

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=16166

Heaven's Feel is coming.

Yep, all the hype, all the awesomeness, and all the infodump that everyone needs in one route.

[spoiler]Fate/Zero gave shades of what is the Holy Grail War, now it is time for them to introduce the others to what the Holy Grail War actually is and how the founders created the ritual Heaven's Feel, the Third Magic, together with Zelretch, the mentor of Tohsaka Nagato, ancestor of Tohsaka Rin.

This is also where Shirou will choose between the fate of the whole world or the fate of the woman that he loves.[/spoiler]