★ Final Fantasy FC ★

Create or join a club and share similar interests with other members of the forum~ ^^
hanafubuki

Re: ★ Final Fantasy FC ★

Post by hanafubuki » Mon May 18, 2015 8:31 am

Daniela wrote:In FF9, Zidane and Freya.
In FF8, Rinoa, Selphie, Zell and Laguna.
Since I only played these 2, I can only comment on these. I'm also a fan of Zidane and Freya, then Beatrix. For the mages, I like Garnet the most.
For FF8, I like Squall, Rinoa, and Zell. They're my all-time favourite trio..haha. I think they make a good fighting combination. Squall and his limit brakes :feel:
I choose to have remakes ahaha :) Especially FF8 and its interesting world. I just hope they tweak some things, like the Junction system. So hard to understand, we just did Auto-Junction, much like "optimize" equipment.
Yeah, the junction was tough! I actually used the walkthrough for the Junction =x Auto-Junction doesn't always give you the best items to optimize, sadly.

How about GFs, guys? My favourites are Bahamut in both FF8 and FF9, then Diablos, Carbuncle and Doomtrain for FF8. Brothers are just too cute :cute6:

I also love Final Fantasy music... I still listen to them til today ^^

Image\nGiraffe set by an awesome person. Thank you Image\n\nCongratulations, hanafubuki! You just picked up 2912 pound bunch of flowers!

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Mon May 18, 2015 9:12 am

hanafubuki wrote:Squall and his limit breaks :feel:
Oooooh, I love Squall's Renzokuken! Zell's Duel, too.
My preferred trio would be Squall, Zell and Irvine, though. Found the latter's Shot limit break very useful. (With the right ammo, of course.)
hanafubuki wrote:How about GFs, guys? My favourites are Bahamut in both FF8 and FF9, then Diablos, Carbuncle and Doomtrain for FF8. Brothers are just too cute :cute6:
Bahamut is a forever given. :lol: Then Anima for FF10. Shiva, I love for her aesthetic appeal :ahaha:
hanafubuki wrote:I also love Final Fantasy music... I still listen to them til today ^^
HIGH FIVE! <3 I love FF music, too! I use them as cellphone ringtones, and I have the whole piano collections! (Believe me, FF music set to piano makes for good study music. :feels:
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

hayate

Post by hayate » Mon May 18, 2015 12:57 pm

^ Nice vids, Daniela - san. XD

Might not want to turn this into an FAQ thread, but where can I get lots of AP points in FF8 instead of XP points aside from Cactuars?

Also, I'm really confused with the game of Triad. The only time that I played that is because I am really in need of a Gilgamesh card.

I might have to restart the game on my PSP depending on the answers and how much time I have left on my game counter since I think I'm past the time limit and my game counter is in the red. O.O
[spoiler="The doctor will see you now"]Image[/spoiler]\n\n[spoiler="THE TRUTH ON MADOKA MAGICA"]Image[/spoiler]

kabuto
kuroto's OTP
kuroto's OTP

Post by kabuto » Mon May 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Hmm... To play VIII or XIII next~

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Mon May 18, 2015 5:03 pm

^ Since I haven't played XIII, I shall say, VIII. :lol: (Seriously, though, it's a good game, innovative in its own way. It was my first FF ever, and boy, was I obsessed!)

I also recommend FFXII (12), if you haven't played it yet. It executes the political/magical angle as good as VIII, albeit with a whole lot better gameplay mechanics. (And well, Balthier. *cough*

Have yet to play 13, Type-0, and Kingdom Hearts. :nuu:
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

kabuto
kuroto's OTP
kuroto's OTP

Post by kabuto » Mon May 18, 2015 6:41 pm

VIII it is! :XD:

hayate

Post by hayate » Sat May 23, 2015 1:14 pm

kabuto wrote:VIII it is! :XD:
I'm sure you'll enjoy the game. Just don't let the card game of Triad and Junction confuse you. :D

Also, tip: Spells at 100, especially Ultima, are spells that can max out ATK and Full - Life at 100 max out DEF stats. :D
[spoiler="The doctor will see you now"]Image[/spoiler]\n\n[spoiler="THE TRUTH ON MADOKA MAGICA"]Image[/spoiler]

hayate

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE? O.O

Post by hayate » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:43 am

Been a long time since I accessed this...

Where is everybody? O.O

Anyway, here's the trailer for the FFVII remake on PS4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kznek1uNVsg

Great, a reason why I would like to buy a PS 4. O.O

kabuto
kuroto's OTP
kuroto's OTP

Post by kabuto » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:57 pm

Well, it's just coming to PS4 first, it'll probably be on PC at some point XD
I think it'd be awesome if they included the Crisis Core story just to have it all in one place, on one package though. Whatever they do though, I'm glad that they didn't just upscale the models and textures(even though that'd make the trailer so hilarious)

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:37 am

^ Maybe when it's the nth anniversary of FF7, they will. :) But they'll have to rework CC so it can be released as PS4 - feh, should be easy for them.

I can't wait for this! <3