★ Final Fantasy FC ★

Create or join a club and share similar interests with other members of the forum~ ^^
Elinicia

★ Final Fantasy FC ★

Post by Elinicia » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:55 am

Final Fantasy (ファイナルファンタジー, Fainaru Fantajī) is a popular series of role-playing games produced by Square Enix (originally Square Co., Ltd.). It may be the most widely distributed game series of all time, including both standard console games and portable games, two massively multiplayer online role-playing games, games for mobile phones, two CGI films (one being original, the other being being a sequel to Final Fantasy VII), and two anime series.
The first installment of the series premiered in Japan in 1987, and Final Fantasy games have subsequently been localized for markets in North America, Europe and Australia, on several modern video game consoles, including the Nintendo Entertainment System, the Game Boy, the MSX 2, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, the Sony PlayStation, the PC, the WonderSwan Color, the Sony PlayStation 2, IBM PC compatible, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo GameCube, PlayStation Portable, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo DS, as well as several different models of mobile phones. It is Square Enix's most successful franchise, having sold over 100 million units worldwide as of June 7, 2011.
As of 2012, fourteen games have been released as part of the main (numbered) series, but in total the Final Fantasy series includes numerous spin-offs, sequels, and subseries. It currently ranks as the second-best selling RPG series ever, and the eighth-best selling video game series in the world.

✪ All general forum rules applies here.
✪ You can all discuss Final Fantasy related news here but please use spoiler tags for spoilers.
✪ Respect each others opinions. (No bashing and rude comments)
✪ Have fun!
Elinicia
kabuto
hanafubuki
hayate
Daniela
Last edited by Elinicia on Fri May 01, 2015 10:27 am, edited 5 times in total.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEFT THE FORUM.
WILL PROBABLY CHECK HERE AND THERE.

kabuto
kuroto's OTP
kuroto's OTP

Re: ★ Final Fantasy FC ★

Post by kabuto » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:58 am

Can't wait for the FFIV sequel \o/

Elinicia

Post by Elinicia » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:10 am

kabuto wrote:Can't wait for the FFIV sequel \o/
Me too~ :feel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=119&v=0G5tD8zSjNo
Who's your favorite character? (in all FF series)
LEFT THE FORUM.

kabuto
kuroto's OTP
kuroto's OTP

Post by kabuto » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:36 am

I've always had a soft spot for Rydia~ What about you?
Gotta replay IV because I can't remember much from it and I never played interlude since I played the DS version :XD:

Elinicia

Post by Elinicia » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:58 am

My favorite character is Lightning from FF XIII and Yuna from FF X :info:
have you played all FF series? :smile1:
LEFT THE FORUM.

hanafubuki

Post by hanafubuki » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:55 am

FF... One of my all-time fave console games. I've only played 8 and 9, and I like both, but to me...8 is the best. From story to gameplay :swing:
Image\nGiraffe set by an awesome person. Thank you Image\n\nCongratulations, hanafubuki! You just picked up 2912 pound bunch of flowers!

kabuto
kuroto's OTP
kuroto's OTP

Post by kabuto » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Well, I've played all of them, but only beat IV, V, VI(sort of, save data corrupted on the way to the final boss :feel:)
I and II I just couldn't get into because of the lack of direction, III I have been meaning to play, VII I had a similar experience to VI only after the first motorcycle part and rage quit, VIII I'm not really sure why I haven't played yet :XD:, IX I started but I don't know why I stopped, X I need to play since my computer can finally handle a ps2 emulator~, XI I haven't played any of the online subscription ones, XII same as X(though no one seems to talk about this one) XIII I got stuck on that asshole Barthandelus' first fight and XIV stupid subscription wall again.
*looks at wall of text and decides throwing in the side games and sequels would be a bad idea*

Elinicia

Post by Elinicia » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:49 am

@hana: yes i like 8 more lol. You should try 10 too :3.
@kabuto: Lol atleast you had achance to play the earlier games. Tbh, i haven't played VI and below lol but i am planning to because of dissidia. I already started in I lol hopefully i'll be able to finish it all by the end of May or so. I am currently playing XIV:realm reborn and all i can say its my mistake to play it in a console lol.
LEFT THE FORUM.

kabuto
kuroto's OTP
kuroto's OTP

Post by kabuto » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:45 pm

I played them all on emulators XD *too young to have played them growing up*

hanafubuki

Post by hanafubuki » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:20 pm

I wish... if only they were not playable strictly to PS2....haha. I only played til 9, sadly. Thanks to this FF talk, my long lost curiosity on Rinoa and Seifer came back. I ended up looking them up again :XD:
Image\nGiraffe set by an awesome person. Thank you Image\n\nCongratulations, hanafubuki! You just picked up 2912 pound bunch of flowers!