Your last night dream~

Talk about anything and everything. Remember to mind your manners!
Myeolchi

Your last night dream~

Post by Myeolchi » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Post away :evillaugh:
One day one post though kkkkk~

Twitter||Tumblr[spoiler]Image Image
Awesome Badges by Yana-sis and Asuna-chwan <3[/spoiler]
a.k.a Mia

Aira

Re: Your last night dream~

Post by Aira » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:18 pm

ohmygoshhhhhhh lay!!! yah zhang yixing!!!!!!!!! :oi: how dare you appear in my dream you trash!!!! :scared1: :evillaugh: :smile1: :blush: :wut: :love2: :crey3: :nuu: :dead:

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Mon May 18, 2015 5:57 am

^
*bookmarks your post so I can study the emoticon codes mwhahahaha*

I dreamed I was Anna Leonowens, and I had a picture taken with one of my favorite doctor profs whose surname is King...

That's what happens when you read fanfic of The King and I. :dead:

(But no, really - we do have a prof named Dr. King. Really good Physiology professor, one of my favorite mentors in med so far.)
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

saya2077

Post by saya2077 » Fri May 29, 2015 6:54 pm

I dreamt but it wasn't a pleasant dream. It was more like a nightmare because I dreamt I was eating but I still felt hungry even after eating all my favorite dishes. I couldn't stop eating but at the same time my body was craving more. All my efforts to stop myself were wasted because even when I tried to remind myself that I have already eaten enough, I was still eating. :scared1:

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to got to be without having a dinner. ;)
The Devil is a Squirrel! ;)

hanafubuki

Post by hanafubuki » Fri May 29, 2015 11:09 pm

I forgot this thread exists. So this is what I posted in Share Your Feelings yesterday:
That chapter 22 of Dimension W was no kidding. I had a nightmare last night after reading that late at night, and because of that, I woke up late this morning :orz:
So yeah. I had a nightmare where there was a female ghost wearing casual clohes and black hair, chasing a group of people between a living place (not sure whether it was a house or hotel) and a school. When people died one by one, there was always water evidence in the scene, as if the person had drowned. At one point, I was gonna hit the showers, and one guy wanted to come along as well. So we went to an empty room, locked the door and closed all the windows, but as we were closing them, the ghost girl seemed to have found us out and approached our room. She managed to enter through the window, so we quickly unlocked and ran out, but my biggest mistake was to get out and shut the door, then ran. When my friend opened the door again, the ghost girl got to him, and he was taken away.

I ran to school and found some friends, so I told them I left this friend behind, and I felt so guilty, and then they all just laughed about him. I had no idea why they laughed. The feeling was unpleasant when I woke up... that poor friend :nuu:
Image\nGiraffe set by an awesome person. Thank you Image\n\nCongratulations, hanafubuki! You just picked up 2912 pound bunch of flowers!

Kitsu

Post by Kitsu » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:43 am

^H-hanafubuki-chan!!! :sobbing:

I think I was running around and riding this vacant yellow school bus (like the ones they have in the United States of America) with my family. My dad was driving.
[spoiler]...More than that, I remember I popped my right eyeball out, went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror, closed my eyelids (so I wouldn't get water in my eye socket =3=) rinsed my mouth, and popped my eyeball back in. The whole process was very clean, painless, and natural? It was weird. :orz:[/spoiler]

Aira

Post by Aira » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:20 am

i dreamt that i was watching the sky with my bro. it was slowly turning pink and i just blurted out of nowhere "oh goku must be turning to super saiyan god mode now!" because the sky color was the same color of his hair in super saiyan god mode. lol such a useless dream. >.>