Confession thread

Talk about anything and everything. Remember to mind your manners!
Moritan Hayashi

Re: Confession thread

Post by Moritan Hayashi » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:22 pm

Elinicia wrote:I confess that I am not studying yet eventhough I have a major exam tomorrow
Friend, I give you my full support!!! Image I'm also one of those people. (Somehow I do better when I don't look at anything remotely like a textbook before any tests.)

I have to confess, I think I inherited my dad's workaholic genes! Image

Elinicia

Post by Elinicia » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Moritan Hayashi wrote:
Elinicia wrote:I confess that I am not studying yet eventhough I have a major exam tomorrow
Friend, I give you my full support!!! Image I'm also one of those people. (Somehow I do better when I don't look at anything remotely like a textbook before any tests.)

I have to confess, I think I inherited my dad's workaholic genes! Image
hohohoho props to us lol Image

I confess that I have been neglecting my school works lately because its almost graduation and I know I will pass the remaining courses.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEFT THE FORUM.
WILL PROBABLY CHECK HERE AND THERE.

Myeolchi

Post by Myeolchi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:32 pm

I confession that I am super pissed off at my classmate from college >< I talked to my boss regarding the job vacancy at my company. He told me to send her resume to him and they called her for the interview. Today she says that she is not taking the interview Image
Like seriously...People are not jobless you know! Image She didn't even bother telling me about it till I asked her ><
Twitter||Tumblr[spoiler]Image Image
Awesome Badges by Yana-sis and Asuna-chwan <3[/spoiler]
a.k.a Mia

hanafubuki

Post by hanafubuki » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:38 am

I confess that throughout the years I argue with people, I have learnt to be calm and patient in an argument. Contrary to what some people think of me, if I think of myself 10 years ago and now, I really have changed. If back then I would be in a screaming contest with the other party and end up crying, I am now able to be calm even when someone is enraged, and try to be that unshaken rock, and try to talk with more tact, but with no intention of making the other party agree to my opinion.
Image\nGiraffe set by an awesome person. Thank you Image\n\nCongratulations, hanafubuki! You just picked up 2912 pound bunch of flowers!

hanafubuki

Post by hanafubuki » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:53 pm

I confess it was pretty scary when the train stopped earlier and had to shut the power off several times because the cable on top stopped working, meaning no lights for quite a while. What made it scary was the fact that it stopped right when it was around the graveside. Dad recently mentioned that many years ago, when he drove past that graveside, his car suddenly broke down and it was a bit troublesome. I don't know if the same thing happened with the train, or whether it was purely coincidental, or whether it was because it was raining. I kept imagining white things would float around or someone in white would appear. Thankfully I ended up watching videos to refrain myself from remembering where I was x_x
Image\nGiraffe set by an awesome person. Thank you Image\n\nCongratulations, hanafubuki! You just picked up 2912 pound bunch of flowers!

hanafubuki

Post by hanafubuki » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:07 pm

I confess that I am confused as to who I can refer to as a best friend, because from my friendship history, it seems that the ones that I think of and refer to as best friends ended up becoming anything but a best friend.

So it's better to assume everyone as a good friend instead.

Raizou

Post by Raizou » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:49 am

I confess.. im obsess playing video game in this day ... >o< ... and im forgot that i have final exam in this week ahaha gud luck to xD

Myeolchi

Post by Myeolchi » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:15 pm

I confess that today was sooooooo fun. Spending time, as in fangirling over oppars, with my friends after one year...God! I really missed them ;A; Later we went to Drama club meet where we had like over 150 Indian and Korean k-drama addicts, kpoppers and korean culture lovers. Pop-quiz on Indian/Korean cultures, karaoke of kpop songs..AWESOME NIGHT XD I got Suju13 poster though I wanted D&E the beat goes on poster kkkkk I even met some online friends and it didn't feel like I am meeting them for the first time at all lol
Twitter||Tumblr[spoiler]Image Image
Awesome Badges by Yana-sis and Asuna-chwan <3[/spoiler]
a.k.a Mia

Elinicia

Post by Elinicia » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:33 am

I confess that today i just want to stay on my bed all day lol I am too attached to my bed XD
LEFT THE FORUM.
WILL PROBABLY CHECK HERE AND THERE.

Raizou

Post by Raizou » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:37 am

I confess... when im high school student, I lost my important person.