Share Your Feelings

Talk about anything and everything. Remember to mind your manners!
Asuna

Re: Share Your Feelings

Post by Asuna » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:50 am

IS POKEMON GO RELEASED ALREADY? OOOOO:

[spoiler]Image
Awesome badge made by Myeolchi <3333[/spoiler]

Kitsu

Post by Kitsu » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:08 pm

NO NOT YET BUT AHH
THE TRAILER MADE ME TEAR UP A BIT
Of course, the actual game probably won't be as awesome as the trailer.
But still.
POKEMON GOO

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:22 pm

^ Detective Pikachu, anyone?! <3

And speaking of hype, ACE ATTORNEY ANIME IN APRIL!!!! :OOOOO

This one's a sneak peek from the new Pachinko machine commercial. It looks soooo goood!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiE6mPFvgcQ
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

Kristine

Post by Kristine » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:52 am

When people say things that sound like "I'm not judging X, but I actually am" on social media and expect no one to criticise it (but it is)... I mean, why are you getting so defensive? You purposely posted it online, so you should've been ready to face any sort of feedback...? Oh, and we're too old for name calling. Downright childish imo. People need to chill... XD

Just a witness to this post. It's still ongoing! X'D
Image\n必ず届くはずさ まだ見ぬ世界へ

Myeolchi

Post by Myeolchi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:40 pm

4 days of intense training finally got over :feel: and I did well in the exam :evilpanda:
But my weekend went in the training that I have to work this week without any break :orz:
Twitter||Tumblr[spoiler]Image Image
Awesome Badges by Yana-sis and Asuna-chwan <3[/spoiler]
a.k.a Mia

Raizou

Post by Raizou » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:23 am

hmm.. its MEH... I dunno but I feel right now there gonna have a bad things.. i dunno what is it, or what gonna happen. its just there something wrong to them. (not gonna tell who or what i'am talking about that ahaha)

iCookies

Post by iCookies » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:24 pm

It's been forever since i've been here...completely forgot my old login, or did it get wiped :scared1: ?

I'm at an impasse at my life...I'm currently studying an art degree which would pretty much be useless by itself. At a whim I applied to one of the top business programs back in Hong Kong, and they accepted me too :afraid:... This country (Canada) has changed me so much; I'm not the hyper competitive person that was expected of my back in my home, and I'm not sure if I have what it takes anymore to thrive in such a toxic environment.

I guess I'm back here because it reminds me of simpler times, back when I'd didn't have a care in the world and just helped translate manga (sorry dingmajiao if you're still here, leaving you with Mushibugyo :afraid: )...it's so strange seeing people who started about the same time as me with the red names, I wonder if you all still remember me :feel:. Missed you guys a lot

askani

Post by askani » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Hey iCookies!

ding is pretty much retired from scanlation. He's quite busy with RL from what I understand.

Kristine and Asuna are retired as well, although they pop back in from time to time.

If you ever want to come back and help us out, there will always be a spot for you. : )

iCookies

Post by iCookies » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:43 am

askani wrote:Hey iCookies!

ding is pretty much retired from scanlation. He's quite busy with RL from what I understand.

Kristine and Asuna are retired as well, although they pop back in from time to time.

If you ever want to come back and help us out, there will always be a spot for you. : )
Thanks askani, I'll just lurk around here for a bit first... :kukuku:

hayate

Post by hayate » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:06 am

Feeling sad that there are only a few people left...

Been wanting to see this alive again.
[spoiler="The doctor will see you now"]Image[/spoiler]\n\n[spoiler="THE TRUTH ON MADOKA MAGICA"]Image[/spoiler]