Share Your Feelings

Talk about anything and everything. Remember to mind your manners!
Raizou

Re: Share Your Feelings

Post by Raizou » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:37 pm

crazy.. lol im just crazy to that ship... anyway even there acting but i love them.. ahaha

hayate

Post by hayate » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:02 am

Feeling tired. Really tired.

After a 23 hour duty, the gacha of Fate Grand Order rewards me with 5* equip cards that I can't really burn.

Actually pretty funny if you ask me, since I am aiming for the rate - up Servant that they had yesterday.

F2P player means suffering indeed.

I just hope that they can finish the chapters really quickly so that I can be done with this game. -.-
[spoiler="The doctor will see you now"]Image[/spoiler]\n\n[spoiler="THE TRUTH ON MADOKA MAGICA"]Image[/spoiler]

Raizou

Post by Raizou » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:44 pm

well my left ankle is sprained... my feelings right now is pissed Image i cant move when I like.....AND i can't attent in cosplay invent GREAT! what a great timing is this Image

Kristine

Post by Kristine » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:32 pm

Feeling great, tbh! (After the looong absence here, lol) I finished my masters~ \o/ Graduation won't be for a while, but I feel a great sense of accomplishment and happiness! Probs the most stressful and rewarding time at uni ever, though! But loved every moment! :D
Image\n必ず届くはずさ まだ見ぬ世界へ

Kitsu

Post by Kitsu » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:23 am

^Woot woot! Congrats!!

My appetite has been big today, but I'm trying not to overeat. I am caught in a constant battle between "We eat to live, not live to eat!" and "But it's so delicious!!!" TvT

hayate

Post by hayate » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:11 am

Kristine wrote:Feeling great, tbh! (After the looong absence here, lol) I finished my masters~ \o/ Graduation won't be for a while, but I feel a great sense of accomplishment and happiness! Probs the most stressful and rewarding time at uni ever, though! But loved every moment! :D
Congratulations.

While I'm trying to get over the Master's course as soon as possible.

And I feel accomplished since I have finished another chapter from my fanfiction. :)
[spoiler="The doctor will see you now"]Image[/spoiler]\n\n[spoiler="THE TRUTH ON MADOKA MAGICA"]Image[/spoiler]

Kristine

Post by Kristine » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:52 am

@Kitsu AHAH! That's my everyday struggle too ahahah! Why is food so delicious? XD (Love your image btw!)

@hayate YOU CAN DO IT! There is a light at the end of the masters course! *thumb up*

Tbh, I have forgotten how to use emojis here ahaha! XD Been too long! (someone pls teach me again ahah)
Image\n必ず届くはずさ まだ見ぬ世界へ

hayate

Post by hayate » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Kristine wrote:@Kitsu AHAH! That's my everyday struggle too ahahah! Why is food so delicious? XD (Love your image btw!)

@hayate YOU CAN DO IT! There is a light at the end of the masters course! *thumb up*

Tbh, I have forgotten how to use emojis here ahaha! XD Been too long! (someone pls teach me again ahah)
If it helps, this is the site:

posting.php?mode=smilies&f=80

Drag the smiley you want to the posting editor. Make sure that the smiley window is separate from the posting editor. Tabbed windows will not work on this one.

Alternatively, you can choose "Use Full Editor" for the reply, click "more smileys" on default smileys list, then a pop up will appear..

Have fun with the list.

NOTE: Smilies code are different from the ones in the former forum by the way.

And this is what I'm feeling as of now, since my game let me down.

:nooooo:

Kristine

Post by Kristine » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:19 pm

@hayate Ahhh! Thank youu! :spin: :spin: Seriously missed there emojis! XD (Oh nuuu! What game was it? XD)

Not feeling the greatest today. Must be a combo of stuff that happened this weekend... :'(
Image\n必ず届くはずさ まだ見ぬ世界へ

hayate

Post by hayate » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:39 am

Kristine wrote:@hayate Ahhh! Thank youu! :spin: :spin: Seriously missed there emojis! XD (Oh nuuu! What game was it? XD)
Fate/Grand Order, a mobage (Japanese slang for mobile phone game). It's Jeanne D'Arc's rate - up yesterday on Valentine's gacha. a 5 star Servant, the rarest. Probability of a 5 star character's at 1%, which is shared by another Valentine's character and other limited characters in the gacha, which brings it to an actual rate of 0.00n% depending on how many 5* Servants are there. As of now, there are 7 - 8 female characters that are 5 star ranks, not including those 2.

3 star craft essences and characters are both at 40%. 4 star characters are at 5%, while 4 star craft essences are at 10%

5 star craft essences are at 3%.

I had 132 rolls loaded and ready for that day.

Normally, equipment and characters are separate gachas. This one is different, as this one combines both characters and equipment in the same gacha.

Do the math, and you will see the horror. :angry3:

NOTE: Craft Essences are equipment that you attach to a Servant.