Evillaugh Topic.

Spam away here, but remember to remain civil.
GreatAmar

Evillaugh Topic.

Post by GreatAmar » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Just post here what things make you evillaugh so hard. me evilaugh when see bad people fall into a gap
[spoiler]
[/color]Image
[/spoiler]

SER O NO SER, LA CUESTION ES CUANDO SER Y CUANDO NO !\nImage

Elinicia

Re: Evillaugh Topic.

Post by Elinicia » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Dont spread the evilness amar :o
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEFT THE FORUM.
WILL PROBABLY CHECK HERE AND THERE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Haha here's one.

WARNING: MORBID. (aka I'm having too much fun in anatomy LOL.)
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

[spoiler]I get evillaugh-y when I see the clueless undergrads pass by the Anatomy museum and get scared of the fetuses and preserved body parts. Every single time, I feel so sorry for them (especially those not taking science degrees), but I get a kick out of seeing their ZOMG faces, and I make it worse by waltzing into the museum without a care, sometimes while singing musical songs, then going through the shortcut door to the actual Ana lab where my classmates are dissecting cadavers. Sometimes with a sandwich.

[spoiler]One time, I was alone in anatomy lab with all the cadavers, waiting for my friends so we can go home together. Then some Accounting students came to the museum. They were asking me if the displays are real dead people, and they got creeped out when I said yes. Then they asked if I could go with them and see the cadavers in the body bags because they were interested. Since the technician was not yet back, I brought them in and showed them only a part of the head, which we dissected before. Inside, I was in ROFLMAO mode, but I had to be nice to them and stuff. Poor saps.

My friends then came back, and we chatted with the students before going home. On the way out, we were laughing, probably because we were the exact same way before entering med, that was like 4 years! Only, the fear of cadavers we had for many years got beaten out of us in two days. For our first quiz in anatomy, we were spread out in a great hall to avoid cheating. Between the cadavers, mind you. Soon, enough, we were worried too much about our test scores to care that we are among the dead. We do pray for them.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

Kitsu

Post by Kitsu » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:14 pm

When one of my favorite characters finally gets back at the bad guy in an annoyingly clever way >_<