My Intro

Introduce yourself here.
Wolverine

My Intro

Post by Wolverine » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:51 am

:hi: ! I just wanted to say hello to everyone here! Thank you for translating & working on one of my favorite mangas (Denpa Kyoushi). The latest update was such a surprise :yaha:. I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw the series got updated! But here's a little about me since this is supposed to be my introduction here-- currently I'm in an awkward spot in my life where I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do. I was a medical student and wanted to be a physician until recently. I ended up dropping out since the environment was absurdly intense to the point where I lost my faith in basically everything-- both academically, personally, etc.. The reason I mentioned this is that my only "getaways" during these last few years were manga, anime, and occasionally video games & booze (usually post-exams... medical students get bats*** schwasted after exams :evilpanda: ). Some of my current favorite mangas include Denpa Kyoushi, The New Gate, Ao No Exorcist, Shokugeki No Soma, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, Horimiya, etc. My hobbies include my "getaways" mentioned above as well as playing sports-- basketball, lacrosse, soccer, football, you name it :). Anyways, hi and thanks for having me :spin:

Elinicia

Re: My Intro

Post by Elinicia » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:45 am

Welcome to the forum. Yeahhhh it got updated finally! Glad to see a fan of that manga and took the time to thank and join the forum. Hope more chapters to come for the fans. Anyway, enjoy your stay here abd welcome once again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEFT THE FORUM.
CLOSE FRIENDS KNOW WHERE TO CONTACT ME.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitsu

Post by Kitsu » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Ooh I'm really late but hello! Welcome to the s2s forum!

And I hope you find your way in life soon; I'm also at a crossroad in life right now. I'm sorry if I'm being too nosy, but here's to hoping that you'll find faith in humanity again. Have you tried volunteering as a medic before with organizations such as the Good News Medical Volunteer program (they make trips to Africa to provide free medical care) or UNICEF (not sure if they take medical volunteers, but it might be worth a try)? I have friends who want to enter medical school, and it seems really tough, but I believe that if they do it with the people's well-being in mind, they can see it through. Same with you, if you want to give it another shot.

Good luck! >w<

Side note: THE FOOD IN SHOKUGEKI NO SOMA IS BEAUTIFUL TvT
Planning to claim Guang Hong Ji, Kenjirou Minami, Seung-gil Lee, (Yuri on Ice!!)

hayate

Post by hayate » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:43 am

Hope you can still restore your faith. There's still a lot of things that can go your way only if you're willing to try.

Being late here because of my work, but I'll just drop by to say :hi:

Best wishes to your endeavors and I hope you enjoy here in our forum. :)
[spoiler="The doctor will see you now"]Image[/spoiler]\n\n[spoiler="THE TRUTH ON MADOKA MAGICA"]Image[/spoiler]