GOTM #3 Voting Thread

A monthly competition to showcase the graphic talents of our users. Anyone is welcome to join!

Which entry do you like best?

Asuna
67%
Daniela
17%
Kitsu
17%

Total votes: 6

Myeolchi

GOTM #3 Voting Thread

Post by Myeolchi » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:24 pm

Welcome to the GOTM Entry #3 Voting Thread! This month's theme was Shounen Villains, chosen by our previous winner, Myeolchi! :spin:

Awesome entries below :yaha:

[spoiler="Asuna"]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Daniela"]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Kitsu"]Image[/spoiler]

You can vote for only one person. The person with the most number of votes wins.
Of course, it would be awesome if you could post your votes and feedback too though :3

For example:
a. I voted for <A> because I like how the colors blend together.
b. I voted for <B> because the background is pretty and fits the theme perfectly.

This is not mandatory but it is appreciated! :D

Voting will end on October 7, 2015. The winner will select the theme for the next GOTM~

Happy voting! :lala:

Twitter||Tumblr[spoiler]Image Image
Awesome Badges by Yana-sis and Asuna-chwan <3[/spoiler]
a.k.a Mia

Kitsu

Re: GOTM #3 Voting Thread

Post by Kitsu » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:06 am

Recently realized I suck at art critique. But I can still tell you what I like!!!

Asuna-sensei: Doflamingo from One Piece!! I haven't caught up yet but he's kinda annoying sometimes ._. Other times, I wonder how he manages to wear that feather boa and not be uncomfortable.
This portays Doflamingo's excessive laughing very well. And I like how you did manga caps but changed all the values to pink! "Real men can wear pink" lol. And did you color the center Doflamingo yourself? :O (Sorry for my limited response, the image isn't loading on our slow internet so I'm working mostly from memory and from this tiny bit of the top of the image that loaded >_< but we'll probably get a faster one soon)

Dani-chan: MAGIIII the black rukh's dark glows are a nice touch! And that pose was difficult, wasn't it? Especially the legs? I tried it once and failed lol. And nice attempt at the Kanji!
One thing though: where is this? I don't really understand the background ._.

baKaTSU: Man oh man don't we wish we could do digital editing >_< in the meantime, work on shading...Light's background is really choppy x'D
And a tip for photographing art (I learned from picolo-kun on Devisntart recently): it's best to photograph art under natural lighting; cloudyish days are nice. Just don't do it at night under the artificial light!!