Technical Issues

Ask your questions here, just don't ask us too much about when the next chapter will be released....
Asuna

Re: Technical Issues

Post by Asuna » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:57 am

idk if it's this is a technical issue, but I always find it hard to log in ;A; Maybe because I almost always try to log in from my phone? Anyway, after entering my username and password, the site shows I'm online but won't let me reply to any threads etc because "I'm not logged in". So I have to log in again. The site also logs me out when I try to post something....

The only solution I've found so far is to check the Remember Me box so it doesn't log me out randomly. X'D

[spoiler]Image
Awesome badge made by Myeolchi <3333[/spoiler]

hayate

Post by hayate » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:49 pm

Given that for the past few days that bots of Bing, Google and Yahoo are here, it can be said that the forum has not been updated properly.

I'm going through an opposite experience myself. I'm having trouble logging out. I have to go to the Portal site to log myself out instead of logging myself out from the forum.
[spoiler="The doctor will see you now"]Image[/spoiler]\n\n[spoiler="THE TRUTH ON MADOKA MAGICA"]Image[/spoiler]

Aira

Post by Aira » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:22 am

Asuna wrote:idk if it's this is a technical issue, but I always find it hard to log in ;A; Maybe because I almost always try to log in from my phone? Anyway, after entering my username and password, the site shows I'm online but won't let me reply to any threads etc because "I'm not logged in". So I have to log in again. The site also logs me out when I try to post something....

The only solution I've found so far is to check the Remember Me box so it doesn't log me out randomly. X'D
Same here. What's going on? O_o

hayate

Post by hayate » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:25 am

Aira wrote:
Asuna wrote:idk if it's this is a technical issue, but I always find it hard to log in ;A; Maybe because I almost always try to log in from my phone? Anyway, after entering my username and password, the site shows I'm online but won't let me reply to any threads etc because "I'm not logged in". So I have to log in again. The site also logs me out when I try to post something....

Same here. What's going on? O_o
Like I said, it must be the forum being on downtime for long periods.

I got myself banned for a while too because I'm too active in posting here without other people. -.-
[spoiler="The doctor will see you now"]Image[/spoiler]\n\n[spoiler="THE TRUTH ON MADOKA MAGICA"]Image[/spoiler]

Aira

Post by Aira » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:31 am

hayate wrote:Like I said, it must be the forum being on downtime for long periods.

I got myself banned for a while too because I'm too active in posting here without other people. -.-
lol.
why ban an active member? hmmm

hayate

Post by hayate » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:33 am

Forum thinks I'm spamming. T.T

Well, that's life. :)

Asuna

Post by Asuna » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:58 am

hayate wrote:
Like I said, it must be the forum being on downtime for long periods.

I find this very odd. It never happened to me before xD
[spoiler]Image

askani

Post by askani » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:02 am

Hi!

This is all being looked into. There are a few other issues as well, hopefully it'll all be sorted soon.

Asuna

Post by Asuna » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:10 am

Cool! Thanks askani! \o/
[spoiler]Image

Asuna

Post by Asuna » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:36 am

Got banned for an hour because of spam... Heard from Kristine that she did too. I guess this is what hayate mentioned (although idk why it thinks we're spamming I didn't really post that much lol).
[spoiler]Image