Technical Issues

Ask your questions here, just don't ask us too much about when the next chapter will be released....
Daniela

Re: Technical Issues

Post by Daniela » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:11 am

Hi! Got a technical issue here. The center tag isn't working for signatures. Used Asuna-sensei's sig as an example. Hope this can be fixed soon. Thank you!

--------

[EDIT]: Also, when I click the "Mini-Chat" link, it goes to an error page. Shouldn't it redirect to the "Shoutbox" below the subforums or something? Or if it's supposed to be for staff only, it should display "You are not allowed to access this page", or something. Sorry, I just don't get haha. Thanks! :)

Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

Asuna

Post by Asuna » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:19 am

Hi Daniela! Thanks for pointing out the issues~ ^^

The center tag..I'm not sure why it's acting up, but maybe it's because the forum editor was changed? XD 
Anyway, what I did was I edited my sig again to remove the center tag and then put it in again, kinda like resetting it. The easy way to do this is to click on the view source icon in the toolbar so you can see the bbcode you used~

As for the Mini-chat link..I'm not sure how to fix it but I'll ask kabuto about it. It does link to the staff chatbox for now but I'll ask if it can be fixed. ^^
[spoiler]Image
Awesome badge made by Myeolchi <3333[/spoiler]

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:46 am

Ayup, fixed it! Thanks so much, Asuna-sensei! :)
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

hayate

Post by hayate » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:19 pm

Welp, my sig is missing.

I think it's because I have not logged in here for days.

And I can't upload a pic on my avatar!!! O.O
Last edited by hayate on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[spoiler="The doctor will see you now"]Image[/spoiler]\n\n[spoiler="THE TRUTH ON MADOKA MAGICA"]Image[/spoiler]

Asuna

Post by Asuna » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:45 pm

Hi, can you check again. Your sig should be there + you should be able to upload an avatar. I think there was a permission error somewhere, sorry about that! ;A;
[spoiler]Image

hayate

Post by hayate » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Thanks, sensei. :)

Guess I should log in more. O.O
[spoiler="The doctor will see you now"]Image[/spoiler]\n\n[spoiler="THE TRUTH ON MADOKA MAGICA"]Image[/spoiler]

Post by 007200 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Just giving a heads-up about a missing/dead download link, not sure is just me but just in case ...
I am using a cellphone and can't use the download links (from MediaFire) in the Download Page for Denpa Kyoushi chapters 82 and 92, as also from Vol.11, 12, 13 and 14 .
It usually says that it belongs to a account that has been suspended. Any information about it wold help .

Asuna

Post by Asuna » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:43 am

007200 wrote:Just giving a heads-up about a missing/dead download link, not sure is just me but just in case ...
I am using a cellphone and can't use the download links (from MediaFire) in the Download Page for Denpa Kyoushi chapters 82 and 92, as also from Vol.11, 12, 13 and 14 .
It usually says that it belongs to a account that has been suspended. Any information about it wold help .
Please download the chapters from our reader instead in the meantime.
[spoiler]Image

Asuna

Post by Asuna » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:39 am

juju84 wrote:Guys, the download links for Dengeki Daisy in the download section are still down. Could you please re-upload them? Pretty please.
Asuna wrote: Please download the chapters from our reader instead in the meantime.
[spoiler]Image

Myeolchi

Post by Myeolchi » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:01 pm

Ano... When I tried changing my signature, it shows something like this

I don't know if it is only me tho :ano:
Twitter||Tumblr[spoiler]Image Image
Awesome Badges by Yana-sis and Asuna-chwan <3[/spoiler]
a.k.a Mia