Ask the Manga Team

Ask your questions here, just don't ask us too much about when the next chapter will be released....
askani

Re: Ask the Manga Team

Post by askani » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:10 am

Ixis wrote:
Ohh!! Σ(゜ロ゜; ) Thanks for the info!

And a slightly related question, 'cause I forgot, is Salaryman Exorcist still ongoing in Japan? Just wondering ( ̄ー ̄)/
It's still ongoing. We've been trying to find some of the raws. Some of the chapters also have the same number, which makes it hard to find the right issue of the magazine it was in.

Aside from that, we should release a chapter this month, hopefully. ^^

Ixis

Post by Ixis » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:57 am

Ahh, OK! Actually, my question originated because on Baka-Updates it had it listed as Ongoing? at one point (or I confused it with another series... ... orz); of course, this was a while ago but instead of checking again before asking I just decided to ask. :'D <-- cool dude
Yeah, the chapter numbering sounds like it could get confusing... OTL

Indeed, and there it was right after!

Thanks for your help ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Dragonmassag77

Post by Dragonmassag77 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:26 am

Hey guys just wondering if you guys have all the RAWs for Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo

askani

Post by askani » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:32 am

Dragonmassag77 wrote:Hey guys just wondering if you guys have all the RAWs for Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo
We have the next few volumes.

Dragonmassag77

Post by Dragonmassag77 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:41 am

oh that's nice can't wait till the next chapter keep up with great work

Kaens

Post by Kaens » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:00 am

Hello,
I'm not saying this is happening necessarily, but do you think you could pick up Nicoichi again if you had a translator and ~some~ raws?

askani

Post by askani » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:12 pm

Kaens wrote:Hello,
I'm not saying this is happening necessarily, but do you think you could pick up Nicoichi again if you had a translator and ~some~ raws?
Probably not. For the past year we've been lacking staff for the projects we currently have and I don't think the interest is there for that project. All of the staff that worked on Nicoichi previously have retired as well.

heimdal77

Post by heimdal77 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Hello just wanted to know if the manga Suki tte Ii na yo is still active as the link for it on the active manga page is dead and it has been 3 months since the last one and is around 10 chapters behind?

askani

Post by askani » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:53 pm

heimdal77 wrote:Hello just wanted to know if the manga Suki tte Ii na yo is still active as the link for it on the active manga page is dead and it has been 3 months since the last one and is around 10 chapters behind?
Thanks for bringing the bad link to our attention! It's been fixed now. ^^

It's coming up on 3 months since the last release soon. Our team for Sily has changed a bit so that's why there's been a delay. I think chapter 52 is almost done and hopefully will be released by the end of the month. ^^

We only have a small number of staff who are working on all our projects so sometimes it can take a while before we can get the next chapter out for your favourite series. Sorry!

heimdal77

Post by heimdal77 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:51 am

askani wrote:
heimdal77 wrote:Hello just wanted to know if the manga Suki tte Ii na yo is still active as the link for it on the active manga page is dead and it has been 3 months since the last one and is around 10 chapters behind?
Thanks for bringing the bad link to our attention! It's been fixed now. ^^

It's coming up on 3 months since the last release soon. Our team for Sily has changed a bit so that's why there's been a delay. I think chapter 52 is almost done and hopefully will be released by the end of the month. ^^

We only have a small number of staff who are working on all our projects so sometimes it can take a while before we can get the next chapter out for your favourite series. Sorry!
Actually Kurokami (Black God) link is also broken.