Ask the Manga Team

Ask your questions here, just don't ask us too much about when the next chapter will be released....
askani

Re: Ask the Manga Team

Post by askani » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Hazerddex wrote:Did you drop dimension w or somthing? just wondering since its been a while...
Nope! We're still working on it, should have a release at some point this month. The team has been really busy.

In the future if you'd like to see if we've dropped a project or not, take a glance at our projects page. ^_^

lungbob2

Post by lungbob2 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Asuna wrote:We already have raws, which we bought a while back. We don't use public raws for AnK because they're terrible to work with and well, they don't look nice at all. XD

We've coordinated a joint with another group, who will be providing the translation. We're currently waiting for them to send us a script~
Hi, I haven't find any news regards to Area no Kishi until I found your page! So based on this description, I just want to confirm that you are still continuing the series?

Asuna

Post by Asuna » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 am

Yes, we are currently working on the next chapter but staff is pretty busy these days so progress is slow...
[spoiler]Image
Awesome badge made by Myeolchi <3333[/spoiler]

Ixis

Post by Ixis » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but was a chapter 64.5 of Ao no Exorcist ever released? I saw it in the chapters by volume list on wikerpaedia, so I wasn't sure if it was a volume extra or was released with 64 or 65 and got renamed for the volume or... =w=;;;;
Thank you :'D

askani

Post by askani » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Ixis wrote:Sorry if this is a dumb question, but was a chapter 64.5 of Ao no Exorcist ever released? I saw it in the chapters by volume list on wikerpaedia, so I wasn't sure if it was a volume extra or was released with 64 or 65 and got renamed for the volume or... =w=;;;;
Thank you :'D
Checking Baka it doesn't look like a 64.5 was ever released.

We use the magazine scans so we wouldn't have the extras included in the volumes unless someone scanned and sent the raws to us.

Using mags means you get the chapters released sooner then having to wait for the next tank to come out. ^_^

Ixis

Post by Ixis » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:34 pm

All right; that's what I figured but I wanted to double check. Thanks! ( ̄ー ̄)/

As it so happens, there are public raws for the aforementioned volume here:
http://www.manga-zone.org/archives/4350.html
Don't know how that would fit in with your policy though, regarding this and that... ┬┴┬┴┤(・ω├┬┴┬┴

askani

Post by askani » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:06 am

Ixis wrote:All right; that's what I figured but I wanted to double check. Thanks! ( ̄ー ̄)/

Don't know how that would fit in with your policy though, regarding this and that... ┬┴┬┴┤(・ω├┬┴┬┴
It turns out there is no dialogue with Ch 64.5 so we won't be releasing it.

It's just a 6 page extra at the end of the Izumo Arc from when they return home. It's in Volume 15.

You can see some LQ scans here:
http://pinkheadshima.tumblr.com/post/12 ... d-scans-my

Daniela

Post by Daniela » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:09 pm

Here's an even dumber question. -.- Tis my first time to ask about this, so sorry if it comes across as weird.

How "committed" committed must I be if I apply for the manga team? Should I be around every week or so, or can I only work on projects sporadically - say, every holiday or long weekend or break from school? (I do not have a regular break schedule ahah.) I've seen Kristine's post for new recruitment only now, and I actually want to help out - me having been around these forums since forever, I should have done so a long time ago, but I don't think I can make deadlines for tight release schedules, and would thus prefer working on series you're not in a hurry to release. (I hardly read any manga nowadays, so spoilers aren't an issue.) Makes me wonder if I'm sounding too picky like a queen diva, gahhh, which is why I'm hesitating to apply. If it's quite impossible, then it's okay.

Thanks for understanding my ramble haha!
Image\n\nArs longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile.\n Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experience perilous, and decision difficult.

askani

Post by askani » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:43 pm

Sent you a pm Daniela ~

Ixis

Post by Ixis » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:48 am

askani wrote:
Ixis wrote:All right; that's what I figured but I wanted to double check. Thanks! ( ̄ー ̄)/

It turns out there is no dialogue with Ch 64.5 so we won't be releasing it.

It's just a 6 page extra at the end of the Izumo Arc from when they return home. It's in Volume 15.

You can see some LQ scans here:
http://pinkheadshima.tumblr.com/post/12 ... d-scans-my
Ohh!! Σ(゜ロ゜; ) Thanks for the info!

And a slightly related question, 'cause I forgot, is Salaryman Exorcist still ongoing in Japan? Just wondering ( ̄ー ̄)/