Ask the Manga Team

Ask your questions here, just don't ask us too much about when the next chapter will be released....
askani

Re: Ask the Manga Team

Post by askani » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:29 am

Dreekai wrote:Hello guys :]
First of all, I want to thank you for all your hard work and dedication you put into this ^-^
My question is, are you guys going to scan and translate the new special chapter of Dengeki Daisy that is out on Betsucomi?
Thank you in advance :]
Thanks! <3

We don't have the raws. If someone could give us raws we could do it if one of our translators is interested.

Dreekai

Post by Dreekai » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:53 pm

Thank you for answering :]
I will inform others who are interested in the chapter to see if anyone is willing to buy the magazine ^-^

askani

Post by askani » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:59 pm

I did some digging and I guess DD won [something?] and got to have a special chapter in that magazine.

I found the cover and a screenshot from what must be the chapter title page.

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]

Dreekai

Post by Dreekai » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:22 am

It's the october issue right?
I've been checking a few prices in ebay and stuff ._. Right now I can't afford it though (Shared the news that you guys might be willing to translate if we get the raws but no one answered ._.)
I'm going to wait some time to see if they lower the price and to see if I can save money to buy it
Thank you for sharing that info :]

askani

Post by askani » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:52 am

Just going to send you a pm~

Kezmark

Post by Kezmark » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Hey, and sorry if this has been addressed before, but is there any chance we'll see any more releases of Kurosagi any time in the next few months ? Its always been a slow release manga, or at the very least since I started reading it its been slow and I understand it may not be a priority, also because of some of the more technical terms related to law and all that its a tad more difficult to translate, but is there a particular reason for only one chapter released this year ? (at least as far as I'm aware)

askani

Post by askani » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Kezmark wrote:Hey, and sorry if this has been addressed before, but is there any chance we'll see any more releases of Kurosagi any time in the next few months ? Its always been a slow release manga, or at the very least since I started reading it its been slow and I understand it may not be a priority, also because of some of the more technical terms related to law and all that its a tad more difficult to translate, but is there a particular reason for only one chapter released this year ? (at least as far as I'm aware)
We're working to release a chapter this month. Our translator for the series is usually quite busy so we only get scripts randomly when he's finished.

It's also hard to translate and the fact that it's seinen doesn't make it any easier. You have to have a good grasp on Japanese to translate seinen plus having the different terms makes it quite challenging.

Kezmark

Post by Kezmark » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Thanks for taking the time to answer, and so fast as well. Its good to hear there will be a new chapter so soon, honestly I'm just glad Kurosagi wasn't dropped all together as I am enjoy quite a bit and there really isn't anything else like it.

makrela

Post by makrela » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:47 am

Hello, I'm from polish team translating Btooom. I have trouble finding proper raws on public sites and I see yours are really nice. Will you be willing to share them with us? Of course we'll credit you back and stuff.