New Year, New Recruitment!

S2S news, updates and releases
Kristine

New Year, New Recruitment!

Post by Kristine » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:01 am

Happy New Year, everyone! We here at S2Scans hope you have a prosperous new year, full of success, happiness, and good health! :yaha:

With the new year comes a new recruitment! That's right, folks! S2Scans is in need of new team members to help out with projects! As you've all noticed, we haven't released many projects in the past year as we do not have enough manpower, despite many of our members doing double/triple duties (thanks, guys! ^^). With that said, we are currently recruiting:

- Typesetters
- Redrawers
- Cleaners
- Translators

Experienced redrawers and cleaners would be preferable, but not entirely necessary. Typesetters don't need to be experienced, but must have at least some knowledge of typography in regards to manga. These roles will require potential members to work on many different series (not just one).

If you are interested and would like to become a part of the team, please send us an email at [email protected] or apply through our Recruitment thread here. Follow the prompts and include the link to your completed test, which can be found here! askani will respond to you as soon as possible.
Thanks everyone! :mwah:

Image\n必ず届くはずさ まだ見ぬ世界へ

SYShin

Re: New Year, New Recruitment!

Post by SYShin » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:55 am

If I emailed you because I'm interested in one of the open roles, how long would it take for you to respond?

askani

Re: New Year, New Recruitment!

Post by askani » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:24 pm

SYShin wrote:If I emailed you because I'm interested in one of the open roles, how long would it take for you to respond?
Hi,

I've responded to your e-mail today, please be sure to check. ^^

farag.49

hi

Post by farag.49 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Here, I can be a cleaner